Monday, July 02, 2007

July 2 - Devil's Tower

If you're ever cruising I-90 and see an exit sign for Moorcroft, Wyoming, and you're tired of fast food, be sure to pull over at Donna's Diner. There is no Donna, but there is great dining!

Candleman had the second best Chicken Fried Steak of his life!

The service was fast and friendly, the price was right and the food was great! Booklogged enjoyed Chicken Strips that would embarrass the McDonald's version.

Devil's Tower was very impressive.
Candleman kept humming, Da Da Da Dum Dum in the deepest voice he could muster. I think he's wanted a Close Encounter ever since he saw the movie. The hills and dales of this corner of Wyoming are green and forested, with wonderful farms nestled here and there. We loved it!



3 comments:

ReveryWings said...

Terrific. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't been there. Maybe some day or maybe in tnwxf.

Booklogged said...

Really, you're the only one, Reverywings? That's interesting. I think I'm going to turn off the wiggly letters.

ReveryWings said...

Then I'd ngwlro what to say!