Monday, October 20, 2008

Oct 20, 2008 - Belknap Springs Lodge

It seems like I snap a lot pictures, but when I get home and look through them there are always major omissions. Today I realized we didn't get a picture of the lodge before we left. We got several pictures of the trees and flowers across the parking lot. I love that one evergreen that has redish-orange tips.

Off to the side of the lodge was a patio with a small orchestra. I put some of my crocheted scarves on them for photos for my etsy.com shop.








Mom took this picture of Candleman and me with one of the scarves.

There was a bridge across the McKeanzie River that led to several different gardens. Mom and I made it a little ways while Candleman quickly scurried around and took pictures of the rest. Here's just a sampling to show how beautiful the area was in the fall.






Does anyone know what this beautiful flower is?This cute 2 sided bench caught my fancy. It wouldn't fit in the car with all our luggage, so I left it behind in the lodges garden. I'm sure they would have missed it.

No comments: